Superior Achievement Award
Upon receipt of the Certification of Violations for the prior 12-month period, the PVO’s file is reviewed to determine if they qualify for the Superior Achievement Award. To receive this award the PVO must meet the following criteria:
- No Hours of Service violations
- No chargeable accidents
- No van operator or vehicle out-of-service violations
- Clear Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- 50 or less safety violation points
- Must have driven a minimum of 25,000 miles for straight trucks or 50,000 miles for tractor trailers for the 12-month period
- Must have a current license, physical and certification of violations
Moving Management (404)
The following PVOs have incurred roadside inspections in the states listed and the inspection reports were received indicating no van operator or vehicle violations.
The following PVOs have received complimentary calls through the 1-800-2Advise decal program regarding their display of professional driving skills and courtesy while sharing the highways with other motorists.